Monday 1 October 2012

Drawing own manga?

Hello!

Yes, I'm thinking of drawing my own style of manga. I have my characters and my background story in my head

BUT!

Gosh! It is so hard to keep consistence
I could draw sketch for few pages, then i stopped. And then, for few month i realize i haven't finished my story yet :O
And when it comes to inking, it is even harder to start. I guess i have to learn how to ink properly. I don't dare to mess up my sketches. But really, I'm amazed on how mangaka could continue drawing manga for years and some with consistence and awesome storyline (like NARUTO!)

Here's my random sketch. Geez, it's really something embarrassing -_-
But yeah, once i thought of a character, i just couldn't stop thinking on how the character could develop -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment