Friday 20 January 2012

Harem? Or reverse Harem?

There were things such as Harem or reverse Harem in my life. Haha. When I was in my 7th grade (I think), my friends always had this ‘fan girl scream’. And there were especially famous guy in our school. These guys have been famous since the first day we entered the school. Yep, I think it was quite strange. And so, this situation makes me laugh. It’s my first time seeing Harem in my daily life. LOL. And I have to admit that it was interesting, since a lot of my friends like them and that I keep wondering why many girls are heads to the heels over a guy. Of course, I liked them too (easily influenced by friend) haha. But after I transferred into a new high school, there was no Harem! I guess age can make us matured. After I went to a higher education, there were more reverse Harem in my program, since we got a lot of hot chicks here. But it was not as obvious as before.

So that's the harem I've seen. But I haven't met a girl with two or three famous guys liking her. Yeah, like those in typical reverse harem manga and drama. And the heroine should be a naive, innocent-type girl. Like daa... *sigh. But not all reverse harem had such character and plot. Some are quite good. But I've always avoid reading reverse harem manga since i might get sick reading it. lol. So i missed a lot of good manga because of those typical manga. =_=


Sketch- Reverse harem! With a not innocent, nor naive type girl. Hoyeah~
Girls, if you were liked by a tons of guy, which type of guy would you go to? A nerd? A sporty or a jerk? haha. Keep on dreaming XD


2 comments: